Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution!!!

OK, anyone who knows me also knows that I am technologically incompetent. (My daughter Charity had to set it up for me) So why I am doing a blog?? Two reasons, the first is because it will help me keep my New Year's Resolution to paint 50 paintings in 2011!! (They may be horrible and I may paint over them the next day, but I can't help but progress if I paint that many) I will actually have a goal with each painting, paint quality, composition, feeling of light etc.
The second is that it will help me keep up with my kids blogs and enjoy their posts on a more regular basis. It is pathetic that sometimes my friends know more about my kids than I do, even though I see most of them regularly.
We will see what happens, now that I have to be somewhat accountable. Mary Anne

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mom! I am so excited that you are going to be blogging!! I am really excited to be able to see all of your new paintings too as you make them! I love you so much! We miss you guys like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mary Anne!
    The best artists keep learning and re-inventing. I admire your courage and vision! I can't wait to follow. Tricia

    ReplyDelete